Thursday, June 04, 2015

Day 6 - Blood Transfusion

Boy, your respiration system continue to do well. The ventilator is now supporting 35bpm instead of 50bpm yesterday.

The nurse also said you did not digest well with your mom's milk.

The medical officer passed me a consent letter for blood transfusion. The reason is your red blood cell is low.

I am worry if the blood transfusion will create complications to you. 

Meanwhile your mild jaundice reoccur.

Son, I know you are strong. But I need you to be stronger.

I have got you your birth certificate today.  The last four digits number is meaningful to you. It means live long. I know you will!

While you are recovering in the incubator, please pray to God for blessing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...