Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pissed Off With KL Life


I am tired.

I was stuck in a traffic jam yesterday due to the road flood caused by a day light heavy rain. I was on my way traveling to KL downtown to pick up my wife.

The traffic is not moving, and I have to keep waiting in my car. It was already 6:30pm. I wonder what time will I am able to reach my house…… I’m really pissed off with the city life.

I wake up at 5:45am on normal working day. After have some biscuits, a cup of 3in1 coffee and a quick shower, my daughter, my wife and myself leave our house at 6:45am.

The first destination would be Old Klang Road, where my daughter’s nanny stays. My wife and me then continue our next destination, which is downtown KL, the place where my wife work.

At last, I will be traveling from KL downtown to Damansara uptown to work and time of arrival would be at around 8:00am to 8:15am.

It is still not too bad in the morning, but the after work traffic is really ridiculous. The journey from leaving from Damansara Uptown to KL downtown and then Old Klang Road will takes more than 90 minutes if I leave my office at around 5:30pm.

The time I manage to pick up my daughter has already reach 7:00pm, you can imagine what time will I be able to get back home.

Life is precious, and the KL folks are burning our petrol and life in the traffic jam. Do we have many options? To be positive, I shall consider changing to a better car since I spent 3-4 hours a day in the car. Or alternately, shall one of us quit the day time job and work from home?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...