Sunday, June 22, 2008

Return to Blogsphere with Fujitsu S Series

After 1 week with the new company that I joined, finally I have got my new Fujitsu Lifebook S Series with AMD Turion 64X2 Mobile Technology TL-60, 2.00GHz, 2.62GB RAM, ATI Radeon Xpress 1150 with 128MB RAM and Atheros wireless.

Fujitsu is one of the most premium brands of PC that I know off; I believe this Lifebook S Series will be able to meet my requirements in getting work done as well as blogging.

The keypad of the Fujitsu Lifebook has offers features as below:
1. Large character marking on the button- easy to identify the right button, especially to the senior citizens.
2. Very nice fingers feel while typing on the keypad.

I have faced 2 times of disconnection of the dial up Internet connection today (if you are reading my older posts, you will know that I might be the only blogger that uses dial up Internet connection). Hope this has got nothing to do with my new Fujitsu Lifebook dial up adaptor.

Next time if you notice someone blogging with a Fujitsu Lifebook at the café with WiFi, it might be me.

1 comment:

Jayce said...

Good for office work. No 3D games... ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...