Monday, February 10, 2014

2014 Resolutions


New Year holiday is always the best time for me to review my past journeys and set new directions for the rest of the year. During the New Year long holiday (public holiday + annual leaves), I spent time with my family members, relative and school days friends in my home town. Spending times with them helps in refreshing those good memories, which actually giving clues to me in setting new directions for 2014.

My 2014 resolutions shall be as below:
1. Keep fit, reduce weight and do exercise.
2. Work life balance, physically and mentally.
3. Take care of the love ones.
4. Life improvement that covers home, car, and other stuffs related to living.
5. Comprehensive investment strategies, invest for cash flow.
6. Growing my own vegetables & fruits
7. Learn how to cook
8. Organize monthly family event/ outing.

This year, I am going to live my life for meaningful and cherish my love ones.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...