Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Wiper Blades Stolen at Guarded Car Park

Yesterday evening when I was returning home after picking up my spouse, I noticed that my wiper blades were missing when I attempt to clean my windscreen.

It was very lucky that the heavy rain was just stopped when I were heading home. It would have been a disaster if it was raining to drive without wiper blades.

I thought it was silly for the thieve to steal such invaluable item. I was wrong as I found out a pair of original wiper blades for my car cost RM300.

The incident has also trigger me that Malaysia economy is not doing well, and peoples is desperate for money.

I will definitely log an official complaint via my office as it was stolen at the corporate office basement.

Maybe I shall consider to move on to a safer place like Taiwan, Hong Kong or Singapore.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...