Friday, March 23, 2012

Donation to UNICEF Malaysia

I always believe that everyone of us could contribute to make the world a better living place.

One of the ways is via charity donations.

Years ago, when I am still suffering to make both end meets, I told myself that I will definitely contribute to the society by donating money to the charity organization upon I am financially fit.

I was approached by the UNICEF fund raising crew last two days at Kelana Jaya LRT station. After understanding that UNICEF objectives is to transform the lives of children across the nation as well as welfare services for children in rural and poor urban areas, I am more than happy to participate as a long term donors by signing up the donation package of contributing MYR228 in every 6 months.

Let's do our part to improve the lives of children and make Malaysia a better place to live for everyone..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...