Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Working in Small Office Home Office (SOHO) For A Day

I am on leave today (23rd September 2009), but due to the day time career commitment, I need to ensure tasks are accomplished before the set datelines. Due to this reason, I have no choice but to work at home.

Since I always believe that with the modern technology, Small Office Home Office (SOHO) concept is practical and doable, hence I have decided to work at home and see if SOHO concept works for me.

Some facilities that available at my SOHO office:
1. Internet connection (TM Streamyx)
2. Mobile phone (Maxis)
3. Notebook computer

The dining table at my living hall serves as my workstation. I have already started working at local time 7:30am.



I shall share with you my Small Office Home Office (SOHO) lifestyle in the coming post at this blog soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i agree on soho concept. its a doable concept. but for me, im expanding a bit now, so just got an office. :)

Tekkaus said...

So you doing your own SOho? Cool! :) Can't wait to read your next post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...