Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Second Google Adsense Pay Check & June 08 Adsense Peformance


Until end of June, I have qualified to receive payment from Google. This is my second pay check from Google, and it takes 6-7 months since the first payment.

The overall performance of my Google income of June is moderate as compared to April and May 2008 performance. There is no increase in term of page impressions.

As mentioned at my previous post, I have not been active in blogging in month of June due to career change.

The good news is my new career exposure has allowed me to add value to my most profitable blog namely Industrial Marking & Coding.

Hopefully I will be able to qualify for the third pay check within the period of 3-4 months.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...