Sunday, June 07, 2015

Day 9 - Active & Stretching your micro body

Your mom is still very weak because she delivered you via Caeserian section operation. 

In the morning, we decided that only papa will be visiting you in the evening.

While I were on the way to hospital just now, your mom called me three times asking me to bring her along. 

I told her to rest instead. And I have made up my mind to bring her to see you everytime I visit you from tomorrow onward.

You are more active than morning. You keep stretching your body. If not because of your size, I would say your motions is on par with full term baby.

You have gone thru 2 blood transfusions & 1 infection by far. I pray that you will have a smooth path at the NICU and come home just like another full term baby in 1-2 months time.

I know you will make it.

Last but not least, be strong and overcome all obstacles.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...