Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Deceased of the great master and mentor

30th November 2016, around 9:00pm, received a short message from one of my business associate that my mentor has passed away.
 
It was very hard for me to accept the news that my mentor has passed on. We just met each other on 29th, a day before he was hit by heart attack.
 
We knew each other since year 2008, at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. He was generous in sharing his knowledge and experience with people, especially to young people. We were very close and spent a lot of great moments until 2013, where I was tied up with my day time career tasks.
 
I went to the wake, can't stop looking at his peaceful face under the mirror of the coffin. Emotions rushed to my mind, could not accept our journeys ended so soon, sooner than what I can imagine. All the moments we went through together was flashing out from my mind, it was too hard to accept you that you were leaving us.
 
"James, you are my great mentor, you have all my respect, may you rest in peace."

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...