Sunday, December 18, 2016

Night market

     It was a warm and humid evening. I was feeling very hot and humid and wanted some fresh air. Therefore,I decided to go to the night market. It is just a stone's throw away from my house .          
     
     When I reach the night market , I saw rows and rows of stalls along the road. As it was very early,many hawkers started to set up their stalls arranging their things. It was very crowded.

     There were many stalls selling cloths, toy and food. There were many stalls selling variety of food such as nasi lemak, fried chicken, asam lasak, noodles and so on. 

     The aroma of the delicious food filled the air. I was attacked to the aroma of the asam lasak soon. I walked toward the stall and bought 2 packets.

     In another corner, there were stalls selling fresh vegetables and fruits sold here were cheaper than in the super market.

     The place was very noisy because hawkers and customers were bargaining very loudly. Some hawkers shouting loudly to attract customer to their stall. 

     After that, I headed to the drink stall and bought a packet of sugar cane juice. Later, I decided to buy some kuih for my family.

     As it was getting late, I headed for home. It was a wonderful experience for me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...