Saturday, March 28, 2009

Beware of con sales calls


I received a call from a stranger just now telling me that I am going to be the VVIP of an important event which will held in Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI) tomorrow and my attendance will earn me RM1,000 worth of petrol voucher. Without giving much time to the other party, I replied in very firm tone saying that I have to work tomorrow and thank you for such invitation.

The rational tells that if I were really the VVIP, shall I received the invitation at least 2 weeks ahead the event? This could be just another con sales approach that try all angles to cheat our hard earn money. No pain no gain, reward just won't be giving away to us effortless.

Times is bad now, many con men out there are thinking of how to take your money away, beware!

P/S: The call was made from this phone line +603 7710 3271

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...