Saturday, February 07, 2009

My Third Google Adsense Income Pay Check

My third Google Adsense pay check was received yesterday. Even the value is not much (Approx. USD 110), but it still served as a sense of encouragement. Hope that this kind of encouragement could come in every month where it will give me more ‘kick’!

From the payment history menu of my Google Adsense account, it shows that the first pay check of mine was the accumulation of the Adsense income of 25 months. The second Google Adsense income pay check has shortened the accumulation period to 7 months. Lastly, this recent Google Adsense pay check was ready after 6 months of Google Adsense income accumulation.

Hopefully the fourth Google Adsense pay check of mine will be able to ready in 4 to 5 months time.

1 comment:

Googlecash said...

Hi, I was not in a good financial position back in 2004, Then I found Google adsense, Its the best program to earn money online, I started slow, I was making $20 a day in my first year, but I worked really hard and Making money online is not easy, You have to put in lots of efforts every day, I did, But now my life has changed completely, I make over $3000 a month, This gives me lots of freedom, I have made many friends online and I did learn lot from them, I wish best of luck to any one who is starting up.

Liza form Google cash

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...