Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Donation to Agathians Shelter



During my visit to Giant Hypermarket in Bandar Kinrara Puchong last week, I was approached by a young gentleman for charity donation. My immediate reaction (shall I call reflection) was turn him down without giving him any chance for a conversation.

“Am I someone defensive?” I was asking myself while walking round the hypermarket. I shall have given the young man a chance to finish his word before turning him down. He was doing a charity drive with the intention to help the unlucky ones. He was doing something meaningful to the society.

I felt guilty toward my reaction just now. Without giving any further thought, I walked to the young man and made a donation. Hopefully this little donation is able to bring some cheer to the children.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...