Saturday, December 13, 2014

Disposed Amanah Saham Wawasan 2020 & Amanah Saham Malaysia

Malaysia is a lovely place to live, but the ruling government know nothing about the economy & is not doing any good to turn it around.

The government is still playing the racial to ensure they are still staying in control in the next election.

The ASW2020 & ASM have been with me for decades, with good dividend yields at more than 6%. But I personally believe that when the nation fundamentals is going haywire, the funds that is supporting national projects will definitely hitted.

Furthermore I do not want my hard earn money to be used to fund those projects that benefitted the politicians instead of the country.

A hard decision is made, I have closed both accounts and cash out all my money.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...